Do you have dreams and goals that aren't getting fulfilled?
Don't let another year go by without taking action.
GoBrainGo gets you around your obstacles by asking:
What brain skill needs support?
BECAUSE THAT'S THE KEY
"I found GoBrainGo useful and easy to follow. Back in January, I got a filing system in place and put all my papers put away. Now it's almost April and I can't believe I've actually stuck with it! So glad I signed on to this."
Go Brain, Go! is a resource of 90+ videos
WITH A PERSONALIZED ROAD MAP OF WHAT YOUR BRAIN NEEDS
How would your life be different if you knew:
- how to deal with interruptions
- how to successfully interact with inflexible co-workers
- easy tricks to get the most out of your calendar
- techniques to ask for a raise with confidence
- had a clear path to organize and name your digital files
- how to use a rebus (instead of notes) when speaking
- easy strategies to be on time
- how to stop procrastinating
- how to reduce impulsivity in your texting, emails, and speech
What hurdles are keeping you from realizing your dreams?
"I'm 66 years old and if I have known about how to support my brain skills earlier, I could have realized my dream of becoming a doctor."
What you get
• A personalized road map of your brain skills.
• Access to all the videos in the library.
• Access to 30-minute live Q & A group sessions.
• Solutions to the hurdles that have kept you from your dreams.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and we want this decision to be 100% risk-free so you can focus on learning. If you decide the videos didn't deliver on their promise for any reason, just let us know and we'll refund your payment.
Your time is valuable
That's why this is a library instead of a course.
Our objective is to give you the most relevant information
in the shortest time possible.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
"Thank you for the practical tools I can use right away!"
Once I connected the dots between getting things done and the brain,
it became my mission to share this discovery with other busy professionals.
Since then, I’ve hit personal milestones like publishing my own workbooks, reaching my first thousand students, and working with huge organizations. But my biggest accomplishment is helping people like you train your brain around the pitfalls of modern-day productivity.
Every week I hear from people who confirm what I have seen time and again:
When you turn your attention to working with your brain instead of against it, you will be floored by what you can do.
When you join Go Brain, Go!, you also get access to live Q & A group sessions. Join and ask questions - or join and just listen. Either way, I guarantee you'll get something personal and valuable from the time spent.
See you inside Go Brain, Go!
~ Mary Ellen Baker
Founder of The Time Professionals and Creator of Go Brain, Go!
Which skills need support in your brain?
"I graduated top of my class in engineering at UCLA but scored myself weak in almost every one of these skills. I honestly wasn't that surprised - but right after I started using some of these ideas, I can say unequivocally that my life was changed for the better. Thank you!"
"I loved your approach of understanding the way brains work. I was really fascinated by the knowledge. I feel like I have a better understanding of my brain, in addition to ways in which to best work around it."
Join the crowd!
Go Brain, Go! is the online component of The Time Professionals. Our tools and strategies have been shared with thousands of busy professionals in business trainings with these companies:
Get started now and leave the hurdles behind!
What your subscription gives you:
- Unlimited access to entire library (90+ videos)
- 30 minute live Q&A group sessions
- Fun brain skills cartoon delivered to your inbox
- A risk-free experience. We offer a money-back guarantee if we do not exceed your expectations
(Pay annually and receive a discount)