What brain skill is holding you back?
Our brain-based videos will put you in the driver's seat of your life.
(in 30 minutes a week)
When you say “I feel overwhelmed by work”,
you no longer need to spiral down and beat yourself up.
Just look at what brain skill needs support
BECAUSE THAT'S THE KEY
GoBrainGo is a resource of 90+ videos
INCLUDING A ROAD MAP OF WHAT YOUR BRAIN NEEDS
The video library includes:
- how to deal with interruptions
- how to interact with co-workers who are mentally inflexible
- tricks to get the most out of your calendar
- techniques to ask for a raise with confidence
- a clear path to organize and name your digital files
- how to use a rebus (instead of notes) when speaking
- easy strategies to be on time
- easy strategies to stop procrastinating
- reduce impulsivity in your texting, emails, and speech
- and more – way more
What you get
• A road map of your brain skills.
• Access to the library of 90+ videos.
• 30-minute live Q & A group sessions.
• A fun brain skills cartoon delivered to your inbox.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal, and we want this decision to be 100% risk-free so you can focus on learning. If you decide the videos didn't deliver on their promise for any reason, just let us know and we'll refund your payment.
Your time is valuable
That's why this is a library instead of a course.
Our objective is to give you the most relevant information
in the shortest time possible.
The best way to do that is with a road map of your brain skills.
Your subscription starts with a 10 minute video that walks you through how to create that road map. Then you can prioritize the videos that are most meaningful to your brain.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
Once I connected the dots between getting things done and the brain,
it became my mission to share this discovery with other busy professionals.
Since then, I’ve hit personal milestones like publishing my own workbooks, reaching my first thousand students, and working with huge organizations. But my biggest accomplishment is helping people like you train your brain around the pitfalls of modern-day productivity.
Thank you for allowing me into your professional and personal world!
~ Mary Ellen Baker
Founder of The Time Professionals and Creator of GoBrainGo
Which brain skills need support?
"I'm 66 years old and if I have known about how to support my brain skills earlier, I could have realized my dream of becoming a doctor."
"I graduated top of my class in engineering at UCLA but scored myself weak in almost every one of these skills. I honestly wasn't that surprised - but right after I started using some of these ideas, I can say unequivocally that my life was changed for the better. Thank you!"
"Thank you for the practical tools I can use right away!"
What skill do you want to support first?
Your subscription gives you:
- Unlimited access to entire library (90+ videos)
- 30 minute live Q&A group sessions
- Fun brain skills cartoon delivered to your inbox
- A risk-free experience. We offer a money-back guarantee if we do not exceed your expectations