Get things done, finally
GoBrainGo makes it easy
Find out the secrets behind creating lasting and visible changes in your life.
GoBrainGo offers practical skills in a quick, easy format
"I'm 66 years old and if I have known about how to support my brain skills earlier, I could have realized my dream of becoming a doctor."
Join the crowd
Go Brain, Go! is the online component of The Time Professionals. Our tools and strategies have been shared with thousands of busy professionals in business trainings across the country. Here are a few of our clients:
HOW IT WORKS
GoBrainGo is a subscription-based program featuring bite-sized but life-changing videos and reminder emails crafted to help you quickly and consistently discover how your own unique brain works.LEARN ABOUT THE 10 BRAIN SKILLS
WHY IT WORKS
Each video introduces game-changing “hacks” that help you achieve your goals in a way that addresses your unique brain’s needs. Our personalized support and private community offer the accountability and consistency needed to create meaningful, lasting changes in your life.SIGN UP NOW!
Community & Support
Brain Skills Library
"I found GoBrainGo useful and easy to follow. Back in January, I got a filing system in place and put all my papers put away. Now it's almost April and I can't believe I've actually stuck with it! So glad I signed on to this."
WHO IT'S FOR
Your brain is working hard to serve you and it will do even better with support. Ask yourself:
• Do you feel behind at work?
• Is your forgetfulness costing you money?
• Can you stay focused when you need to?
• Is your inability to manage time affecting your team?
Conquer procrastination (right now)
and give your brain what it needs to stay on top of your day.
GoBrainGo is a new and dynamic approach to learning that is relevant and highly engaging.
That's because the material is designed to be 100% personal. Each person learns what his/her/their brain needs to manage time, plan, and stay on top of the day.
Do you have employees who:
• Show up to meetings late and unprepared?
• Avoid mundane tasks - like keeping a time card?
• Spend too much time on their phones?
• Waste time trying to find things (especially digital files)?
We can help!
GBG Subscribers have Reported the Following Benefits:
- The ability to focus more deeply
- Motivation to finish never-ending projects
- The capacity to give attention to tedious tasks
- Relief at no longer "dropping the ball"
- The skills to finally stop being overwhelmed at work
- Knowing how to effectively prioritize work & personal life
- Can reliably estimate how long it takes to get things done
- Clarity on how to set up easy organizational systems
WHAT YOU GET
• Unlimited access to our entire video library
• Twice monthly personalized, live support group sessions
• Behind-the-scenes support via brain skills cartoons delivered to your inbox
• Private Community inside the private Facebook group
• A risk-free experience. We offer a money-back guarantee if we do not exceed your expectations
Pay annually and receive a discountSUBSCRIBE to GoBrainGo
Live Support and Group Coaching Sessions are included with your membership
Accountability and consistency are keys to lasting change
"I graduated top of my class in engineering at UCLA but scored myself weak in almost every one of these skills. I honestly wasn't that surprised - but right after I started using some of these ideas, I can say unequivocally that my life was changed for the better. Thank you!"
Read the Latest Blog Posts
Self-Care: Quick and Easy Reminders
One of the things that comes up regularly in my time management classes is self-care. People say "I need to get out of my chair more," or "I never take time for myself."
Binder & Paper Organization for Middle & High School
Brains that are not strongly wired in the brain skill of organization are going to lose papers in a pattern that's predictable, frustrating, and completely demoralizing - especially for the student.
Quick Tips to Get Started on Quarterly Tasks
The biggest reason we put off doing quarterly tasks is because we can't quite remember how to do them. And without even consciously thinking about it, we tell ourselves it's going to be a huge time suck to figure it out.
"I loved your approach of understanding the way brains work. I was really fascinated by the knowledge. I feel like I have a better understanding of my brain, in addition to ways in which to best work around it."
Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and we want this decision to be 100% risk-free so you can focus on learning. If you decide the videos didn't deliver on their promise for any reason, just let us know and we'll refund your payment.